You are entitled to cancel this contract within fourteen days without stating any reasons. The cancellation period extends for fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party appointed by you other than the carrier took receipt of the last goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation you must inform us (Krähe-Versand GmbH & Co. KG, Robert-Bosch-Straße 6, 73278 Schlierbach Germany, Fax: +49 / 7021 / 991-146, Email: email@example.com) of your decision to cancel this contract, by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email.) You may use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, but the form is not mandatory. For the cancellation deadline to be met, it shall suffice that you have despatched the notice of your exercising the right of cancellation before the cancellation deadline has passed.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have to pay back to you, without delay and within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which we received notice of your cancellation of this contract, all payments that we have received from you including delivery costs (except for any extra costs resulting from your having chosen a different delivery method from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). For this repayment we will use the same payment method as you employed for the original transaction, unless some other arrangement has been explicitly made with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We can withhold repayment until we have received the returned goods or until we have proof that you have sent back the goods, whichever is the sooner.
You are to send back or hand back the goods within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if you despatch the goods before the 14 days period has passed. We will bear the costs of returning the goods. The return can be posted back via DHL Returns Portal.
You will only be liable for any depreciation of the goods if such
depreciation is attributable to an amount more than that necessary on
your part for inspection as to quality, characteristics and
functionality of the goods.
No right of cancellation shall apply
- in the case of goods that are not prefabricated and for whose production a specific choice or purpose on the part of the consumer applies, or which are specifically tailored to the needs of the consumer;
- in the case of sound or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging, where the seal has been removed after delivery;
- in the case of deliveries of newspapers, magazines and periodicals, except for subscription orders.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in the form and return it to us.)
- To (World of Western / Krähe-Versand GmbH & Co. KG, Robert-Bosch-Straße 6, 73278 Schlierbach Germany, Fax: +49 / 7021 / 991-146, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I/we (*)hereby cancel the contract made with me/us(*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service(*)
- ordered on the(*)/received on the(*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (on paper copy only)
(*) Delete whichever does not apply